Invest in Yourself. Invest in Your Career.
Connect to the Heart of Your Profession
ISAE members provide professional leadership to outstanding associations and nonprofits headquartered in Indiana. These organizations cover a broad variety of professions, industries, societies and charitable or social groups. Collectively, our members represent hundreds of thousands of members throughout the state, country and world.
ISAE members know the value of their memberships. They know that local education means they’re traveling and spending less. They know the large network of members and variety of professional development programs mean they’re learning more and bettering themselves.
Stay on top of industry trends, grow professionally, connect with peers and advance in your career through ISAE’s events and educational tools.
Move Your Career Forward
Being an ISAE member opens the door to a variety of educational and growth opportunities, so you can advance in your career and create a better future for yourself. Connect with people in the same industry with the same desire to improve and better themselves and their organizations.
- Earn and renew your CAE. ISAE offers weekly study sessions for the CAE exam in the spring and fall. Free for members, each session covers a different topic, so you can prepare and study with others also taking the exam. Whether you are earning or renewing your CAE, all of ISAE’s educational programs, led by some of the profession’s most recognized experts, offer CAE credit hours.
- Volunteer. Get more involved with ISAE by volunteering for one of our six committees: Convention, Government Affairs, Digital Marketing, Membership, Professional Development and STAR Awards. Not only will you make an impact on the organization, but you’ll also meet and work with new people and take ideas back to your own organization.
- Network. Meet others in your position and potential mentors every other month at our informal 5:05 Club free networking events. Connect with other ISAE members over complimentary drinks and appetizers. Prospective association professionals receive complimentary admission.
- Find jobs. Get exclusive access to job opportunities with the ISAE online resource center. Find thousands of association openings posted by other ISAE and ASAE members. ISAE members can post 30-day local listings for free.
- Expand your skill set with online webinars. Earn CAE credits with our live and on-demand webinars. Stay up-to-date on association best practices and trends without leaving the office.
Reap Additional Benefits
- Receive discounted event pricing (including our Annual Convention and Cornhole Tournament).
- Receive access to ISAE’s members-only LinkedIn group.
- Purchase a discounted association compensation survey.
- Receive the bimonthly ISAE Insider e-newsletter.
- Nominate your association’s programs and individuals to receive recognition at STAR Awards.
- Search for other members in the exclusive membership directory.
- Monitor legislation that affects the conditions and standards under which associations and nonprofit organizations operate, led through a united voice by ISAE’s government affairs committee.
- Search for your next vendor in the supplier marketplace.
- Save time and money with help from ISAE staff, ISAE members and the members-only section of our website for support and guidance.
- Learn from association veterans and hear their success stories and challenges.
- Form partnerships with others who share your vision.
- Enjoy the camaraderie of your peers by networking with fellow ISAE members at our numerous events.