CAE Study Sessions
ISAE facilitates study groups for those preparing for the CAE exam. If you’re thinking about earning your CAE, you may want to sit in on these study sessions to prepare. All sessions are provided to ISAE members at no cost. Non-members can join these groups for a fee.
“I found it helpful to take the study session twice. The first time helped me get oriented to the material and plan my schedule for reading and studying. That made the second study session much more productive. Plus I learned from two different sets of peers.” — Rachel Daeger, CAE
CAE Study Group Schedule
Friday, September 22 – Application Deadline
Friday, December 1 – CAE Exam
December Exam Location: LeadingAge Indiana, 6280 W. 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46278 Map
Fall Study Session Dates and Domains Covered
October 11—Domain 5: Leadership
October 18—Domain 6: Administration; Domain 9: Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
October 25—Domain 2: Governance & Structure; Domain 3: Membership Development
November 1—Domain 1: Strategic Management; Domain 7: Knowledge Management & Research
November 8—Domain 8: Public Policy, Government Relations & Coalition Building; Domain 4: Programs, Products & Services
November 15—Practice Exam Results and Final Review
November 30—Optional Additional Review Session
All study sessions will be held from 4–6 p.m.
- Review the exam content outline and rate your level of knowledge on each task.
- Purchase the CAE Study Guide from ASAE.
- Ensure you have these resources available to you.
- Complete the recommended reading before the first study session.
- Join the CAE Candidates LinkedIn subgroup of ISAE for tips and additional resources.
- Check out these 10 tips to help you prepare for the CAE exam.
Study Sessions Location
Study Session Facilitators