Do you have an educational session topic you would like to see ISAE offer?
All ISAE members and industry leaders are invited and encouraged to submit education session proposals for the various types of programs ISAE offers throughout the year. Please feel free to forward to non-ISAE industry experts who you feel would be good presenter options for ISAE.
ISAE’s primary membership demographic represents professionals of all levels employed by a variety of nonprofit associations headquartered across the state of Indiana. Our membership also includes those companies that provide a product or service to the association community. These companies (known as supplier members) include hotels, visitors’ bureaus, communication and marketing companies, as well as a variety of other vendor categories.
What You Need to Know
- The ISAE Professional Development Committee works hard each year to slate education and preference will be given to those presenters who fall in line with their scope of education for the year, or the annual convention.
- There are a limited number of presentation slots; not all submissions will be selected.
- ISAE provides a basic AV set-up for each session including the following: screen, projector, laptop and microphones. If any additional AV is required for the presentation, this must be discussed with ISAE staff at time of submission.
- Keynotes and breakout sessions are typically 60 minutes, and luncheons/seminars/deep dives can range from 2–4 hours in length.
- If a PowerPoint presentation or handouts are to be used, ISAE must receive a copy prior to the event.
2018 ISAE Annual Convention
The 2018 ISAE Annual Convention will be held July 16–17 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis, Noblesville Hotel & Conference Center in Noblesville, Indiana. Here are the details:
- Keynote Sessions Speak to all 150+ convention attendees at once. Keynote sessions are 60 minutes in length.
- Deep Dives These two-hour, in-depth sessions focus on specific topics. Audience interaction is a must and attendees need to reach a specific goal by the end (complete a worksheet, etc.).
- Breakout Sessions Breakout sessions are 60 minutes long.
Please note: Interactive session formats are preferred. Presenters are required to register for the convention. Please provide speaker fees as part of your initial proposal.
ISAE General Lunch/Breakfast Keynotes
All events are held in the Indianapolis area. Keynotes are 60 minutes in length.
All events are held in the Indianapolis area. Seminars/workshops are 2–4 hours in length. Interactive session formats preferred.
ISAE Lunch & Learn Webinars
Webinars can be presented from anywhere with a reliable Internet connection. Speakers must be familiar with presenting engaging webinars and incorporate interactive elements like polls and media into their presentations.
*All presenters are to avoid commercialism in their sessions