This event is designed to celebrate the accomplishments of the association industry and the individuals who help make the industry in Indiana a success.
Thursday, December 7, 5:30–9:00 p.m.
5:30 p.m.—Doors Open
5:30–6:30 p.m.—Silent Auction & Networking
7:15–7:45 p.m.—Dessert & Silent Auction
7:45–9:00 p.m.—Awards Presentation
Individual Tickets: $70 ($90 after November 10)
Table of 10: $650 ($700 after November 10)
Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites, 120 West Market Street, Indianapolis, Indiana, 46204, USA
Indianapolis Delta East, 7304 East 21st Street Indianapolis Indiana 46219 USA
Group Rate: $159/night
Book your room by November 17 to receive special group rate.
ISAE welcomes Anne Marie Tiernon as this year’s STAR Awards emcee. Emmy award-winning co-anchor of the number one-rated weekday newscasts at 5:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. on Channel 13, the NBC affiliate, she covers health topics and the last 5 Olympics from China to Brazil. Anne Marie is a Fort Wayne native, and an IU and Northwestern graduate. She is a mother of three and lives in Fishers with her husband, Terry.
Submit Your Entries
Have you gone above and beyond this year in your dedication to excellence at your organization? Earn valuable recognition for your organization by submitting your best and most creative work for consideration. Entry deadline is October 20, 2017.
Would you like to form relationships with professionals in the association field? Are you interested in reaching national and state association executives and staff at one event? If so, you can gain this level of exposure with an event that draws more association professionals than the annual convention. By sponsoring STAR Awards, you will:
- Reach over 250 association executives and staff—all at one event.
- Be included in all promotional materials, including website promotions, emails sent to all members and printed materials.
- Have your logo on signage onsite at the event.
- Receive complimentary registrations to the event, based on your sponsorship level.
- Have VIP seating at the event.
100 percent of the 2017 proceeds (minus administration costs) from silent auction bids will be donated to the Hoosier Veterans Assistance Foundation. The Hoosier Veterans Assistance Foundation (HVAF) helps homeless veterans return to self-sufficiency and engages at risk veterans to prevent them from becoming homeless by providing supportive housing, case management, food, hygiene and clothing as well as other essential services.
Last year, the silent auction raised over $5,500 for the Felege Hiywot Center and Stop the Violence Indianapolis. This year, with your help, we are looking to set a new record! If you would like to donate items or have any questions about this year’s charity, please contact ISAE staff at 317-328-4569 or email@example.com.
Donations: We have started collecting items to be auctioned off at this year’s event. Listed below are some ideas of items we would like to include. Can you help by donating any of the following?
- Gift baskets
- Gift certificates to local restaurants, golf courses or spas
- Professional services such as fitness training, photography lessons or cooking lessons
- Overnight packages at hotels
- Electronics such as iPads or Kindles
- Event tickets to concerts, sporting events, theater or movies
- Unique experiences such as guided tours, hot air balloon rides or VIP/backstage access
- Wine, spirits or gourmet food
- Art and memorabilia
If you are interested in donating items please contact ISAE staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. All items for the silent auction are due to ISAE headquarters no later than Friday, November 17.