How do I log into my profile?

Click here to access your profile. You may also hover over "Member Center" in the main menu and click "My Profile."

When can I renew my membership?

Membership renewals begin November 1 and last through the December 31 expiration date.

December 31 has passed and my membership has expired. Am I still able to renew?

Yes. Your membership status is now "graced" and you can still renew.

I joined ISAE this year, do I need to renew?

If you became a member prior to July 1, you will need to renew your membership. Those who joined on or after July 1 are pro-rate-plus members and have already paid dues through the end of the next year. These members do not need to renew.

Who can renew our organization's membership online?

If multiple employees from your organization are members of ISAE, the organization's main contact will receive the renewal notifications and one combined invoice.

My membership is expiring, but I do not have an invoice in my account. Who has it?

Your organization's main contact has the invoice.

What if I need to remove or add a member from my invoice?

You may update your invoice using this form.

Where do I find and pay my invoice online?

  1. Go to your profile
  2. Hover over the "My Profile" tab
  3. Click "Invoices"
  4. Select the invoice to pay

What if I forgot my password?

You may reset your password here.

I received the group invoice to renew, but I'm not the correct person to have received it. What should I do?

Let us know as soon as possible so we can update our records. Please email [email protected] or call us at 317-328-4569.

What credit cards do you accept? 

All major credit cards are accepted.

May I send a check?

You may send a check payable to ISAE to 3502 Woodview Trace, Suite 300, Indianapolis, IN 46268.

I need to wait until the start of the year to submit payment. Is that ok?

Yes. You will still retain member benefits during the grace period during Q1.

There are members of my company missing from our invoice. Where are they?

These members are most likely student, retired or virtual members and will receive separate invoices. If the members missing from your invoice are neither of these, please contact us as soon as possible.

One of our staff members recently retired and is interested in Retired Membership. How do they apply?

They may apply by filling out this form.

We would like to add our intern as a student member. How do they apply?

They may apply by filling out this form.

We need a W9 before we can issue payment. Who should I contact?

Please contact our staff at [email protected] or 317-328-4569.

I am with a new organization and want to renew. Who should I contact?

Please contact our staff at [email protected] or 317-328-4569.

Who should I contact with questions not answered above?

Please contact our staff at [email protected] or 317-328-4569.